A dentist will be available to see children 1-18 years of age at Marion Public Health. Most insurance plans cover 100% of the services.
If you would like to schedule an appointment to see the dentist, please call 740-383-5533.
Children without an appointment will be seen first come, first serve.
- October 7, 2016
- November 4, 2016
- December 2, 2016
- January 1, 2017
- February 3, 2017
- March 3, 2017
Tips for Keeping Teeth Healthy
- Wean from the bottle by 14 months
- Change to an open cup by age 2
- Offer 3 meals and 2-3 snacks at set times during the day
- Offer only water between meals and snacks
- Drink water with fluoride
- Brush teeth 2 times a day
- See a dentist starting at age 1
USDA is an equal opportunity provider and employer.