Sexual Health Clinic
Marion Public Health offers medical care for men and women and teens for sexual and reproductive health medical services. Services are available on Tuesdays by appointment.
Services available are provided by Family Nurse Practitioners and are:
- Testing for sexually transmitted diseases
- Treatment of sexually transmitted diseases (including sexual contacts)
- HIV and Hepatitis C testing (results available same day)
- Pregnancy testing
- Contraception & Family Planning
- Women’s Health annual exams including pelvic and pap smears
- FREE condoms
Call 740-387-6520 to schedule your appointment.
At our clinic, you receive professional and confidential care no matter what your income or insurance status is. Our screenings, exams, birth control and consultations are very affordable, and in many cases free of charge. We offer a considerate sliding price scale based on your income. If you have health insurance, we can work with your provider also. We won’t let the fear of cost ever prevent a client from making an appointment. It’s important to note – we have options for EVERYONE.