Marion Public Health is offering a tobacco cessation program in conjunction with OhioHealth Marion General Hospital. The program consists of six small group sessions.
- Health benefits of tobacco cessation
- Barriers to quitting tobacco
- Behavior changes
- Stress management techniques
- Nicotine replacement options
To register for our free six weeks Tobacco Cessation Program or for more information, please call Deb at 740-692-9104.
- Session One: April 24 – May 29 at Marion Public Health
- Session Two: June 19 – July 24 at Ohio State University Marion
- Session Three: September 4 – October 9 at Marion Public Health