Public Health Nurses provide immunizations for children, adolescents and adults at our Walk-In Immunization Clinics. Immunization Clinics are EVERY Wednesday afternoon from 12 noon until 5:00 pm.
- No appointment is needed
- Clinic is first come first serve
- We accept cash, check, credit cards, and various insurances (i.e. Medicaid)
- For a list of insurance accepted click here
- Sliding fee scale based on household size and income for children without insurance
- No one is turned away for inability to pay
We provide immunizations to assure your child, family, and our community are protected from vaccine preventable diseases. We encourage residents to see their primary care provider for all their medical needs. Regular preventive check-ups including immunizations are important to maintaining a healthy self, child and family.